‘Sunset Pinks’ June Lavinia Stamps Challenge

Can you believe it’s June already?  My goodness where did that go?   A new month brings with it a new Lavinia Stamps Challenge... this month’s theme is ‘Sunset Pinks’.  The challenge runs until the 25th so get creating and enter your project, you could win £40 to spend on more beautiful Lavinia Stamps!  Enjoy, have fun and the best of luck to you! Xx


Luna is one of my all time favourite fairies; goddess of the trees! To emulate a forest I used the beautiful new Feather stamp.  
I find that the amazing little Pound Stamps finish off the scene beautifully; I’ve used 
Stars 2 on my card.  

I found the soft Distress Oxides perfect for this sun set scene, I wonder what you will choose? 

So come and join us for this month’s Lavinia Stamps Challenge!

Good luck! 

Amanda xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful Workshop ~ January 2018

Friends Help in the Quest...