It's April! Well the “showers” are winning on the weather front so far!  I might even trade my car for a boat! 

This month’s Lavinia Stamps competition is all about ‘Flowers and Folidge’.  

My card is mahoooosive!  A Mandy made card (I do love making large cards) so the dimensions are 26.5cm x 16cm! 





I used a mixture of Lavinia’s wonderful, unique stamps.  I have used  Fairy DandelionsHoneysuckleVine and See a Fairy

The background was brayered Distress Oxides Bundled sage, and Iced Spruce.  I stamped the Fairy Dandelions using Versafine Clair Morning Mist (grey), the Vine and the Honeysuckle were stamped with Versafine Clair Rainforest.

I ‘bleached’ the Honeysuckle images using my waterbrush and kitchen paper.  Once this was dry, I coloured the flowers using coloured pencils, one dark and one lighter reds (always apply the light colour first).  I finished off the flowers using a White GellyRoll pen. 

So... Don’t forget, join in, and have fun.  Who knows, your entry could win you £40 to spend on beautiful Lavinia Stamps xx

Good luck! 

Crafty hugs, Mandy xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful Workshop ~ January 2018

Friends Help in the Quest...