‘Sunset Pinks’ June Lavinia Stamps Challenge

Can you believe it’s June already?  My goodness where did that go?   A new month brings with it a new Lavinia Stamps Challenge... this month’s theme is ‘Sunset Pinks’.  The challenge runs until the 25th so get creating and enter your project, you could win £40 to spend on more beautiful Lavinia Stamps!  Enjoy, have fun and the best of luck to you! Xx


Luna is one of my all time favourite fairies; goddess of the trees! To emulate a forest I used the beautiful new Feather stamp.  
I find that the amazing little Pound Stamps finish off the scene beautifully; I’ve used 
Stars 2 on my card.  

I found the soft Distress Oxides perfect for this sun set scene, I wonder what you will choose? 

So come and join us for this month’s Lavinia Stamps Challenge!

Good luck! 

Amanda xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lavinia Stamps and Distress Oxides Workshop

I found fairies in my craft room

A Story To Be Told